This a framework, not a fixture. What do you think? I’d appreciate any feedback.
From The Blog
Missionary in the Andes Mountains Cloud Forest Region of Ecuador. My last name, "Labrador," is the word that's used for "Vine Worker" in the Spanish Bible, and it's OK with me.
by John Dickson
- The Worst Mission Question I've Ever Heard
- Plowers, Planters, Waterers, Growers, and Harvesters - Who's Who in God’s Kingdom?
- Are You Seeing Ephesians 4:12, 13, 14, 15 And 16 Happening In Your Midst? Or, Is It More Like Jenga?
- 24 Things World Christians Wish North American Short-Term Missionaries Would Quit Doing…
- The Bad News of The Gospel
Blogs that make ME think.
If You’re Bearing One Another’s Burdens, It’s Hard To Pat Yourself On The Back.
July 28, 2014
Kingdom Theology vs. Church Theology?
July 24, 2014
Fighting According to God’s Rules of Engagement.
July 23, 2014
September 10, 2012
24 Things World Christians Wish North American Short-Term Missionaries Would Quit Doing…
June 1, 2014
Missions, Defining “Unreached,” and Marginalizing People Groups
April 22, 2012
Mars on If You’re Bearing One Another’s Burdens, It’s Hard To Pat Yourself On The Back.
burdens may not come with a parcel size, label or ...
Graeme Cooksley on Kingdom Theology vs. Church Theology?
Hi Marshall, Seeing you have drawn us into you...
David Woods on Kingdom Theology vs. Church Theology?
"Your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as ...